How Do I Set Endnote To Permanently Open My Library?
March 30, 2015
You can set one Library as your permanent default by the following steps:
- Click on your Endnote Library to open it
- Once open, go to the EndNote menu bar and select Edit:Preferences (PC) or Endnote X7: Preferences (Mac)
- From the list on the left, select Libraries
- Click on the “When EndNote starts” dropdown menu and select Open the specified libraries.
- Click on the Add Open Libraries button to add the existing Library to the startup libraries list.
- Click OK or Apply (PC), or Save (Mac) to initiate settings.
Quit and restart EndNote to ensure it opens with your new Library.