HiNZ 2019 Presentations
December 5, 2019
HIKER Group member, Dr Derek Buchanan, presented the following topics at the Health Informatics New Zealand Conference 2019, Hamilton, NZ:
- The MELT Framework for Evaluating mHealth Apps in New Zealand;
- SNOMED-CT and Pathway to Training: A call to Clinicians and the Health Informatics Community;
- IoMT device prototyping in the Cloud: A case for Node-RED and visual programming for clinicians; and
- Integrated Data Infrastructure: Use of health-related datasets.
These are interesting topics that are part of projects emerging within the HIKER Group.
If you are interested in any of these topics, please, contact Derek or any team member of the HIKER Group.
- HIKER Group Presents at IEEE GHTC 2020
- Bayesian Networks in Healthcare: What is preventing their adoption?
- A privacy-preserving Bayesian network model for personalised COVID19 risk assessment and contact tracing
- Dr Scott McLachlan on UK Government’s latest about-face on the NHS Contact Tracing App
- New journal article: Bayesian Networks in Healthcare: Distribution by Medical Condition