Terms and Conditions for joining the SCRAN initiative
SCRAN is currently an experimental platform at Massey University from where research is conducted to better forecast supply chain and logistics risks for New Zealand. The initiative is still evolving, and new features may be added over time. SCRAN members participate in the network activities in a constructive and engaging manner. By participating in a SCRAN activity, you agree to form part of a network of participants, and you agree to receive and provide information concerning the current and future forecasted state of supply chain and logistics in New Zealand.
You hereby agree…
- To receive email communication from Massey University concerning supply chain and logistics risks and invitations to participate in activities of the network.
- That Massey University may store data and carry out research on information pertaining to you in order to advance our efforts to produce reliable supply chain and logistics risk forecasts.
- You shall not purposefully provide false information to SCRAN.
- The information that is generated by SCRAN and shared with you is by default shared in strict confidence and you agree not to copy or distribute this information.
- In some cases, you will be entitled to distribute information generated by SCRAN. This will be clearly stipulated.
- While strong measures will be taken to secure the information that you share with us, we do not encourage you to share sensitive or confidential information that may lead to harm in the case of a data breach.
- While we respect the confidentiality of participants of the network and will take measures not to reveal your identity, you may be invited to participate in group sessions (online or face-to-face) during which it may be impossible to remain anonymous to other participants in these sessions.
- You will not reveal the identity of other participants of SCRAN to any third party and you will respect the opinions and views of other participants.
- You will immediately notify us if sensitive or inappropriate information was shared with you via the SCRAN network.
- All participation in the activities of SCRAN is voluntary and you can withdraw from any activity at any point in time.
- These terms and conditions may change and evolve over time, and you will take time to update yourself on any changes in the future.
- SCRAN has the right to terminate your participation at any point in time.
- This research has been evaluated as low impact under Massey University’s Research Ethics Application No. 4000024934 on Supply Chain Risk Mapping. Any queries or concerns can be conveyed through the university’s Human Ethics Committee.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions: C.Bezuidenhout@massey.ac.nz
Terms & Conditions Version: 7/12/2021/CNB