PhD writing skills workshops: Setting & achieving your PhD writing goals
April 10, 2019
PhD writing skills workshop (a workshop series designed to help enhance PhD students’ academic writing and study skills) session this week:
- Learn how to explore, discover and contribute
- Set SMART writing goals
- Write and build momentum
- Learn about the benefits of writing groups.
Wednesday 10th April, 12-1.30pm
Albany AT4, Palmerston North GLB1.14, Wellington 5C17
Workshops take place in the video-linked teaching rooms on each campus. Please register in advance, as places are limited. You can register for the writing skills workshops by:
- Signing into Stream using your student id/password https://stream.massey.ac.nz/login/index.php
- Select Doctoral Community
- Go to the development calendar (top right) or catalogue (below the diagram) and choose the workshop you would like to attend (see list below)
- Then select the campus you would like to attend
You will not receive a registration notification but a reminder will be sent closer to the date.