Postgraduate academic writing skills workshops: Writing a literature review
March 14, 2021
Postgraduate academic writing skills workshop: Writing a literature review
New to Postgraduate study? First time studying in New Zealand?
Struggling with how to reference, in-text citations, how to write a paragraph, plagiarism, or other aspects of academic writing?
Attend our online postgraduate academic writing skills workshops and practice these skills!
This week learn about the organisation and content of literature reviews, with a focus on synthesis and critique of research.
Please prepare; so you can make the most of the session, please think about your main questions/concerns in relation to the topic for the week.
Time: 12 noon – 1:30pm
Date: Tuesday 16th March 2021
Location: These 60-90 minute sessions can be accessed via this Zoom link: https://massey.zoom.us/j/9845684315
- PhD writing skills workshops: Writing results & discussion chapters of quantitative research-based theses
- StudyUp online workshops: How to reference
- Postgraduate academic writing skills workshop: Long Documents
- StudyUp online workshops: How to improve your memory
- StudyUp online workshops: How to do critical analysis