Postgraduate academic writing skills workshops: Long documents
March 21, 2021
Postgraduate academic writing skills workshop: Long documents
New to Postgraduate study? First time studying in New Zealand?
Struggling with how to reference, in-text citations, how to write a paragraph, plagiarism, or other aspects of academic writing?
Attend our online postgraduate academic writing skills workshops and practice these skills!
This week learn how to create and navigate long documents (i.e. written work made up of several chapters, tables or figures).
Please prepare; so you can make the most of the session, please think about your main questions/concerns in relation to the topic for the week.
Time: 12 noon – 1:30pm
Date: Tuesday 23rd March 2021
Location: These 60-90 minute sessions can be accessed via this Zoom link: https://massey.zoom.us/j/9845684315
- PhD writing skills workshops: Writing results & discussion chapters of quantitative research-based theses
- StudyUp online workshops: How to reference
- Postgraduate academic writing skills workshop: Long Documents
- StudyUp online workshops: How to improve your memory
- StudyUp online workshops: How to do critical analysis