Massey University Blues Award Application Form

Nominate an athlete for a Blues Award.

Apply yourself or nominate someone else for a Massey University Blues Award by completing this form.

Sporting Achievements

Please provide details (full date/location/town/country and placing) of your highest achievement at each level where relevant for the period August last year to July this year. Please note that team selection is not sufficient, nominees must provide information of actual games played.

National Sports Organisation

National Sports Organisation / Governing Body
Click or drag files to this area to upload. You can upload up to 4 files.
Please upload a photo of the athlete in action in their sport (or in sport uniform). This photo may be used by Massey University on the website or social media, in the Blues Awards presentation and in promotion for future events.

Declaration and Privacy Statement

Declaration and Privacy Statement. Please note that your application will NOT be considered if you do not complete this section. To the best of my knowledge, the information provided in this nomination is true and correct. The Massey University Blues Selection panel and University & Tertiary Sport NZ have permission to access my academic results in the year of my application for the Blues Awards. In addition, I authorise my name, voice and picture and any other information given on this form to be used without payment in any broadcast, telecast, advertising promotion or in any way relating to this event.

Recommendation

Recommend other athletes