Massey University Sporting Excellence Award Application Form

Nominate for a Sporting Excellence Award below.

This award recognises Massey students who have performed at a high level in sport but are not eligible for an individual Blue as an athlete. This includes coaches, officials or managers. Complete the form below to nominate yourself or another student for this award.

Sporting Achievements

Please provide details (full date/location/town/country and placing) of your highest achievement at each level where relevant for the period August (last year) to July (this year).

National Sports Organisation

National Sports Organisation / Governing Body
Click or drag files to this area to upload. You can upload up to 4 files.
Please upload a photo of the athlete related to their sport (or in sport uniform). This photo may be used by Massey University on the website or social media, in the Blues Awards presentation and in promotion for future events.

Declaration and Privacy Statement

Please note that your application will NOT be considered if you do not complete this section. To the best of my knowledge, the information provided in this nomination is true and correct. The Massey University Blues Selection Panel and University & Tertiary Sport New Zealand have permission to access my academic records in the year of my application for this award. In addition, I authorise my name, voice, picture and any other information given on this form to be used without payment in any broadcast, telecast, advertising promotion or in any way relating to this event.