Bayesian Networks in Healthcare Paper Accepted in Artificial Intelligence in Medicine Journal
June 11, 2020
The paper entitled “Bayesian Networks in Healthcare: Distribution by Medical Condition“ by collaborating members of the HIKER and RIM Groups has been accepted for publication in the journal, Artificial Intelligence in Medicine. The paper is currently in print. You may access the pre-print version at the link above.
- HIKER Group Presents at IEEE GHTC 2020
- Bayesian Networks in Healthcare: What is preventing their adoption?
- A privacy-preserving Bayesian network model for personalised COVID19 risk assessment and contact tracing
- Dr Scott McLachlan on UK Government’s latest about-face on the NHS Contact Tracing App
- New journal article: Bayesian Networks in Healthcare: Distribution by Medical Condition