CoViD-19 Contact Tracing Apps – Thorny Problems
June 11, 2020
A paper on the thorny problems of CoViD-19 Contact Tracing Apps by the HIKER and RIM Group members has been accepted for publication in the CoViD-19 special issue of the Journal of Behavioral Economics for Policy (JBEP), a publication of the SABE (Society for the Advancement of Behavioral Economics). The paper is targeted towards policy makers and is currently in-print.
- HIKER Group Presents at IEEE GHTC 2020
- Bayesian Networks in Healthcare: What is preventing their adoption?
- A privacy-preserving Bayesian network model for personalised COVID19 risk assessment and contact tracing
- Dr Scott McLachlan on UK Government’s latest about-face on the NHS Contact Tracing App
- New journal article: Bayesian Networks in Healthcare: Distribution by Medical Condition